Register to Vote!
To be a registered voter in St. Mary’s County, you must meet the following requirements:
- Resident of the County
- United States Citizen
- At least 18 years of age on or before the next General Election
- Not disqualified as outlined by Maryland State Law
To Register to Vote, a resident must complete a Voter Registration Form and return it to the Board of Elections office. There are several ways to obtain the form:
- Call (301) 475-4200 ext. *1625 to request an application to be mailed to you
- Visit the Board of Elections office at 41650 Tudor Hall Road, Leonardtown, MD 20650
- Pick-up an application at the County Libraries, MVA, Post Offices
- Download a Voter Registration Application Form
- Complete an Online Voter Registration Application by clicking here.
New: Register to vote and update your voter registration information online.