Department of Land Use & Growth ManagementMission Statement
To enhance the quality of life for present and future generations through protection of the natural environment balanced with orderly growth, while ensuring our customers both guidance and effectiveness of the land use regulations.
Contact & Location Information
23150 Leonard Hall Drive
Leonardtown, MD 20650
Box 653, Leonardtown, MD 20650
Phone: 301-475-4200 ext. *1500
Main Fax 301-475-4635
Permits Fax 301-475-4672
Inspections Fax 301-475-4084
Our staff is available to assist you Monday thru Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Appointments are not required, but highly recommended.
Permits Counter Hours
Monday & Thursday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- TEC Agenda 9/27/17
- Board of Appeals Agenda 09/17/2017
- Electrical Board Meeting Minutes September 2017
- PC Agenda 8-28-2017
- LUGM Form 011 Agreement to Transfer Development Rights
- LUGM Form 013 Agreement to Transfer Development Rights FInal
- August 24 Agenda
- Board of Appeals Agenda, Legal Appeal for 08/24/17
- Board of Appeals Meeting Minutes August 24 2017
- TEC Agenda 8/23/17
Please click on the following links to view and download the staff reports for each project: http://www.stmarysmd.com (County web page). Under the column headed “Business,” click on “Land Use, Zoning, Regs & Codes.” Click on “LUGM Quick Clicks.” Staff reports are dated for each meeting.