The Alcohol Beverage Board of St. Mary’s County is responsible for the issuance of alcoholic beverage licenses and has the authority to administer and enforce the provisions of the Alcoholic Beverages Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland and the local Rules and Regulations.
The Alcohol Beverage Board of St. Mary’s County consists of five members appointed by the Governor. There is one member appointed for each of the County Commissioner districts with the exception of the Chairman, who is appointed at large. The Board appoints an attorney, inspector, and administrator to carry out the duties assigned by the Board.
The regular meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m., in the Chesapeake Building of the Governmental Center Complex in Leonardtown.
The legal drinking age is 21. Thanks for not providing alcohol to teens.
Office & Contact Information
- Applying for a License
- Alcoholic Beverages Article
- Daylight Savings
- Local Rules & Regulations
- License Renewal
- One Day License
- Beverage Journal
- Community Alcohol Coalition
- Healthy Alcohol Marketplace
- Responsible Retailing Forum
- Club Officer Change Form
- Corporate Officer Deletion Form
- Corporate Officer Substitution Form
- Caterers License Application
- Corkage License Application
- Extension of Premise & Extra Serving Counter
- LLC Member Deletion Form
- LLC Member Substitution Form
- Refillable Container Permit Application
- Trade Name Change Form
- COVID Delivery Log
- Sale and Delivery for Off Premise Consumption Permit Application
The Alcohol Beverage Board of St. Mary’s County website is designed for informational purposes. While the information is intended to be accurate, please do not rely on its accuracy without confirming that information with a representative of the Alcohol Beverage Board of St. Mary’s County. The Alcohol Beverage Board of St. Mary’s County and St. Mary’s County, Maryland shall not be liable for any errors in the content, or for any action taken in reliance thereon.