Department of Land Use & Growth ManagementMission Statement
To enhance the quality of life for present and future generations through protection of the natural environment balanced with orderly growth, while ensuring our customers both guidance and effectiveness of the land use regulations.
Contact & Location Information
23150 Leonard Hall Drive
Leonardtown, MD 20650
Box 653, Leonardtown, MD 20650
Phone: 301-475-4200 ext. *1500
Main Fax 301-475-4635
Permits Fax 301-475-4672
Inspections Fax 301-475-4084
Our staff is available to assist you Monday thru Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Appointments are not required, but highly recommended.
Permits Counter Hours
Monday & Thursday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Dollar General CWSP Amendment
- May Agenda
- TEC Agenda 5/24/17
- PC Meeting 5/22/17
- Administrative Hearing Variance of May 11, 2017 for VAAP #17-0495, Howard Property
- May 11, 2017 Board of Appeals VAAP #16-1638 Hluchanek and Monan Property
- May 11, 2017 Board of Appeals VAAP #17-0371,Smith and Doonis Property
- Board of Appeals Agenda for May 11, 2017
- PC Agenda 5/8/17
- Electrical Board Minutes May 2017
Please click on the following links to view and download the staff reports for each project: http://www.stmarysmd.com (County web page). Under the column headed “Business,” click on “Land Use, Zoning, Regs & Codes.” Click on “LUGM Quick Clicks.” Staff reports are dated for each meeting.